This is a unique book on Sparring. I realised that there's virtually no books on that aspect of martial arts.
So I used my 50 years of teaching and fighting experience and wrote this book to give you a way of building your game and your confidence so that you become great at sparring to a really high level against good opponents. Being effective in the moment and gaining the respect of all who face you.
We cover strategy and tactics to use against different opponents plus lots of techniques too.
Most importantly the book deals with fear and apprehension and will give you a path to follow. It's fun, informative and inspiring.
Please note this book is also available in my 2020 book bundle where it's discounted as part of the bundle. Check that out if you want more.
Why not be great. Good luck. Bob
My name is Bob Breen, and I am honoured to be considered the Godfather of JKD and Kali in Europe. My journey in martial arts spans over 50 years, and just about every discipline you can think of. These are the things that I'm best known for:
- One of the first Karate Black belts in the UK
- Captained English Karate team
- Pioneered JKD and Filipino martial arts in Europe
- Full instructor under Dan Inosanto
- Founder member of WEKAF (World Eskrima, Kali, Arnis Federation)
- Captain and coach of 1989 World Championship British Eskrima team
- Coach of 1992 British Eskrima team
- Instructor to many world champions and many of Britain's leading instructors
Throughout my journey, I've always looked to perfect my skills and find the most effective way of fighting. Consequently, I’ve always been at the cutting edge of martial arts development in the UK.
For more information, visit www.bobbreen.com.